'Start Using Seller Hub' but I cannot.... yet.... when?

I'm dying to have at Promotions Manager available only through the hub which is coming today. Except it isn't here yet. I've been trying since 6:30 am CST. 

Do we have an ETA? If it won't be available until later in the day, how much later should I try again? 

Boo.Boo.

Help us, @happy_pigeon, please! 

Thanks,

Mo

Message 1 of 55
latest reply
54 REPLIES 54

Not sure if this particular blog(Sept 29-2017) was posted previously, but curious to know how it relates to the current released version of Sellers Hub Canada Style and if any of the issues noted then have been resolved? Or is it entirely comparing apples to prunes?

https://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/blog/blog.pl?/pl/2017/9/1506738684.html

The Real Problem with eBay Seller Hub By: Ina Steiner

Still unable to access and was told by eBay CS earlier today they have no idea when I can expect access.

-CM

Message 41 of 55
latest reply

According to what I've read there have been constant changes on sellers hub in the past year.

Message 42 of 55
latest reply

tyler@ebay

I participated in the Seller Hub webinar with Parker Buchanan in February of this year. This is a screenshot of my question from the public Q&A at the end of the webinar. 

Seller Hub webinar Feb 22 2018 Question and Answer portionSeller Hub webinar Feb 22 2018 Question and Answer portion

Message 43 of 55
latest reply

Sorry to butt in. It is devastating. My guess is, it got cut as part of prioritization. We almost didn't get Seller Hub either--even as recently as a few months ago, one of our Canadian PMs had to do some very fancy footwork to make sure it stayed on the roadmap for Canada.

It doesn't mean we will never get it, but Tyler's being as truthful as possible in saying that we don't have concrete plans for it at the moment. It doesn't mean that we have given up and won't continue to ask for it during planning, but that it's not currently in the list of planned items. 

Message 44 of 55
latest reply

Thank you, I will return to treading water and asking about it every quarter. 

Message 45 of 55
latest reply

I wish to use Seller Hub today - Woodenheadd Antiques on our site:

Keith & Shirley Schriever
Message 46 of 55
latest reply

Hello:

I wish to use Seller Hub on our site:

Woodenheadd Antiques

Message 47 of 55
latest reply

I wish to Seller Hub on our present site:

Woodenheadd Antiques
Message 48 of 55
latest reply

I wish to use Seller Hub on our present site:

Woodenheadd Antiques
Message 49 of 55
latest reply

We wish to use Seller Hub on our present site:

Woodenheadd Antiques
Message 50 of 55
latest reply

We wish to use Seller Hub on our present site:

Woodenheadd Antiques

Message 51 of 55
latest reply

Thank you very much!!

Woodenheadd Antiques

We will continue working on our site as usual.

Message 52 of 55
latest reply

Within a short period of time, NOT using Seller Hub will NOT be an option on eBay Canada. It’s been announced.
Message 53 of 55
latest reply

so i wonder why they had the opt out button, if they planned to force it on us soon after..

Message 54 of 55
latest reply

Yah. I cannot explain that one. Here's my Message from ebay about it. Received June 4, sent May 31. 

Seller Hub to become eBay’s primary selling tool In our 2018 Spring Seller Update, we announced that Seller Hub would be introduced to the Canadian market. On April 16th, we began rolling the new tool outto members across eBay Canada. Thousands of members have opted in to the new experience and started using this powerful tool and data to strengthen their businesses. As part of our ongoing commitment to providing Canadian sellers with world-class functionality and actionable data, we will be directing future resources towards developing new Seller Hub features that will make it easier for you to run your business and help you stay competitive in the ecommerce landscape. As a result, as of June 30th, 2018, Seller Hub will replace our selling tools, Selling Manager and Selling Manager Pro. The functionalities of Selling Manager and Selling Manager Pro are already available within Seller Hub. If you don’t currently use Seller Hub, now is a great time to get started. We’ll continue to work with sellers to ensure that they’re able to continue to run their businesses without interruption during this transition to Seller Hub. You can learn more about Seller Hub in our Seller Centre. If you have questions about Seller Hub, join employees and experienced eBay sellers in the eBay Community discussion boards to get expert advice. We hope you’ll enjoy Seller Hub and find it to be a valuable part of your business.

Message 55 of 55
latest reply