This promotion is breaking new ground.

This promotion is by invitation only and applies to the recipient; not transferable.

*TERMS AND CONDITIONS

What is the Promotion? 
Invited sellers (“Sellers”) who reduce their existing listing prices of Qualifying Items* by at least 5% or more (‘Reduced Price’) and sell their item during the Promotion Period, pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth herein, will receive a CAD $5 coupon for each Qualifying Item that sells at the Reduced Price.

*Qualifying Items are live listings of $25 or more (USD or CAD, depending on the current listing currency) in the fixed price format on www.ebay.ca or www.ebay.com.

Who’s eligible? 
This Promotion is available to Sellers who: (i) receive an email and/or message in My eBay, and (ii) meet eBay’s minimum seller performance standards. Please sign in to My eBay and view your Seller Dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards.

When is it? 
This Promotion will begin on Friday, June 22, 2018, at 00:00:01 ET (12:00AM plus one second), and will end on Saturday, June 30, 2018, at 23:59:59 ET (11:59PM plus 59 seconds), for listings of Qualified Items on www.ebay.ca or www.ebay.com(the “Promotion Period”) that sell at the Reduced Price.

How do I earn the eBay Coupon? 
Sellers will receive a coupon valued at CAD$5 for each Qualifying Item that sells at the Reduced Price (excluding taxes, surcharges, duties and shipping fees) by Saturday, June 30, 2018. Maximum CAD $50 coupon per seller. Coupons will be awarded by July 20, 2018 upon the completion of the sale of a Qualified Item at the Reduced Price. Coupons are not transferable or combinable and subject to the terms provided in the coupon issuance.

How do I activate the Promotion? 
Sellers that have been invited to participate will automatically receive the Promotion after they update existing listings of Qualifying Items with the Reduced Price on www.ebay.ca or www.ebay.com through eBay selling tools.

Restrictions & Exclusions 
1. All listings must comply with all applicable eBay policies, including eBay’s Duplicate Listing Policy that allows for the removal of duplicate fixed price listings.
2. The Promotion excludes sales completed prior to the Promotion Period start date and excludes listings that are adjusted to the Reduced Price after the Promotion Period ends.
3. This Promotion is only valid for listings on www.ebay.ca or www.ebay.com.

Visit our Privacy Notice and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright ©2018 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: This promotion is breaking new ground.

Argh, this is annoying. I sold the same book on Bon---- site today at original price so I'll have to cancel and refund that *sigh*
Message 21 of 21
latest reply