Unable to run search issue

I keep getting this.  Anyone know what's going on?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

xeposter
Community Member

@musicyouneed wrote:

You could try signing out and doing your search to see if it does the same thing. When you are done, just sign back in. 😉

Alex

This is my POSTING id.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@musicyouneed wrote:

eBay is so glitchy in the past few days. I am getting messages the page is not responding, search error like you got, can't revise a listing and so on. I try again and it works.

I rebooted, cleaned up my computer (automatic when I restart), I am running two ebay ids, one in FireFox and one in Google Chrome, both having issues like this.

There is another topic on this too in the Canada forums and reports in the USA forums too.

eBay is just terrible and going downhill more and more. And come May 1st, stores get to pay more for this great service.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Lol, today it would not let me sign in to the community because they are "experiencing technical difficulties:

Error.png

I'm also getting lots of those "page not responding" things too.

Alex

This is my POSTING id.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Something has been screwy with the databases and caching for weeks now. I keep getting query related errors, whether search or more annoyingly, when accessing my store. Cycling queries usually fixes the issue but who knows if buyers have the patience for that.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply