What is with the $1000 limit? Anyone else annoyed by this? eBay now only for professional sellers?

How do you get your limit increased to $15K?  Without being a store? 

Just spend 1 hour on hold to get my limit increased from $1000 to $1250. 

Seems like this is now just for stores and not consumers. 

Anyone have any suggestions? 

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

What is with the $1000 limit? Anyone else annoyed by this? eBay now only for professional sellers?

You should post on British boards.

You are now in Canada and there is nothing anyone here can do to help you.

Message 21 of 26
latest reply

oca.corp
Community Member
I had the same problem, and they bumped mine up from 1000 or 10 items to 3500 or 20 items. I talked to them for all of 13 minutes, I think it depends who you end up talking to.
Message 22 of 26
latest reply

ZOMBIE THREAD

FROM 2013

The problem with zombie threads is that the advice is likely to be out of date and inaccurate.

Message 23 of 26
latest reply

deskyl11-6
Community Member
Do limits apply permanently to the list for the month ,if u take down a post that didn't sell or decided not to sell ?? Does it go back down when u delete an ad?
Message 24 of 26
latest reply

Hey everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 26 of 26
latest reply