Why does Ebay always try to fix something that isn't broke? ie: Page Layouts!

Once again Ebay is changing page layouts that don't need changing. The new layouts are terrible. They are hard to maneuver around and functionality has been removed. These new pages must have cost Ebay a lot of money for zero improvements. In fact, I think they are a step backwards. For instance, the compare items function has been removed from watched items as well as the item delete function. Where you could click beside the picture to delete a watched item, now you have to scroll way up to the top to delete. The pages for purchases, watched items, items for sale and items sold now go on and on and on where before they were compact and very easy to view and use. I wish they would just leave the page layouts alone. These new pages are complete garbage!!!

Same with the forum right here! Before you could see tons of posts on a single page now only a few show at a time and it goes on and on and on, page after page. What the hell are these people thinking. I really have to wonder!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Why does Ebay always try to fix something that isn't broke? ie: Page Layouts!

mcrlmn
Community Member

Those responsible have to justify their employment somehow.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: Why does Ebay always try to fix something that isn't broke? ie: Page Layouts!

Anonymous
Not applicable

eBay is very, very, very FAMOUS for fixing when it is NOT broken!!!  It is clearly that the employees at eBay HAD to do something to keep their jobs!!  Duh to eBay.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I just wish they would spend their time fixing the bugs, not playing with layouts.  

Message 4 of 4
latest reply