auction not showing up

I have placed an auction ebay number (322527448247 and it is not showing up when I search for it.

It doesn't even show up when I enter the ebay number.

I have searched on ebay.com and ebay.ca with the same result.

Anyone have any comments/suggestions?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

auction not showing up

Today?

EBay does note that there could be a delay of up to 24 hours in 'indexing' new listings.

This is more likely to happen if the seller is new (because new sellers do make more mistakes than experienced sellers).

Other delays are in high value items and high fraud categories.

You have no recent track record as a seller, and that is the probable reason for the delay.

You should also be aware that if your item does sell, Paypal will Hold your customer's payment against your satisfactory performance for 21 days. This is not personal, it's a Buyer Protection.

You can use the Held payment to buy PP shipping labels which give you 5%-18% discounts from PO counter prices on some services.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

auction not showing up

Your item is visible on eBay.com but not on eBay.ca from my viewpoint.

When I enter Canada in the "shipping and handling" section of your listing it comes up, Shipping cost cannot be calculated.

You have enter Canada as a separate shipping location when you set up your listing on eBay.com.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

auction not showing up

Canadians are unlikely to see your listing unless you specify a shipping cost for Canada. Right now you have a shipping cost for the US but not for any other countries.  As a new seller I suggest  that you limit your shipping to Canada and the US only.  It's a little more complicated shipping an expensive item verseasvas you need to know which service to use for which country.  

Message 4 of 4
latest reply