how much delay are you experience at ISC chicago ? they ever get moved at the end?if so how long ?

just want to see how stuck are the usps parcels for you guys,how long they been stuck at isc chicago, and if they ever end up moving and delivered?

for mines, they had been very good first 3 months in 2021 from canada to usa. they all delivery on time, or faster than normal world era days.

but since late feb, esp end of march to april they are horriflying. i have 2 parcels stuck at "processed at isc chicago" for over 20 25 days now without anyone being able to tell me what's going on.

i call usps, canada postal almost every day trying to push someone to help. nothing happens.

i looked and found isc chicago's direct number and all they could tell me is they know where the container that has my parcel is, and most they could do is sample other parcel's tracking that's in the same container, which by 20th day of stucking there, most of them were delivered. so it would be weird that only mines are still in that almost empty container.

another theory they got for me is that my shipping label is ruined so they can't scan it and tossed aside for the mail recovery department to handle if i file a trace. that seems very slim because how lucky i would be having two parcel shipped seperately on two different container to just have my specificly destoryed label during transit.

or another theory is that they were larger than the automatic sorting machine could handle, requires manual sorting and they got no man power in the place due to covid.

which is also hard to imagine because similar size parcel i shiped along with them went smooth, fast, delivered.

so now everything going into chicago has me go really paranoided.

ny is another bad place as well. twice this year i got parcel that got "missent" to a wrong post office and get rerouted multipule times to multipule incorrect post office. one end up going dark with no further tracking update after it says "forwarded"

one got fortunate that the local post office clerk promised to keep an eye for and got it delivered.

at this point i am very worry about buyer run out of patience, in fact one already gotten a refund. while item is stil so call "in transit" and ebay doesn't seems to care to extend the wait time for it to move.

Message 1 of 35
latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Re: how much delay are you experience at ISC chicago ? they ever get moved at the end?if so how long

Same here for international parcel, I ship items from HK to US, starting from Jan 2021 one missing parcel happens and April another one, average 2-3 weeks for no updates, many items are having delays(at least 1 months) or even big delay, I had one takes 53 days to deliver and over 40-45 days is stucking on ISC CHICAGO!! now still have 2 EMS(Expedite) item - 1 already sit on ISC for 2 weeks with no updates another 1 with wrong expected delivery date…

I’m not a volume seller but still experience a lots of problem in USPS that means the delay/missing rate are very high!!

Used to had very good impression of USPS for it’s efficiency and reliability BEFORE 2021, seems USPS are having some significant issues… it really hurt & disappoint both sellers & buyers…

Message 21 of 35
latest reply

Re: how much delay are you experience at ISC chicago ? they ever get moved at the end?if so how long

I have one package in Chicago, with an expected delivery date of "June 1st".  It is still sitting there.  Ebay refunded the buyers money.  I opened a ticket with both USPS and Canada Post, I haven't heard one thing from either.  I checked today, it is still in Chicago.

Message 22 of 35
latest reply

And DeJoy is still incharge and planning to slow down service even more.

Never allow a person who does not believe in public service to be a public servant.

Message 23 of 35
latest reply

@beavosorus wrote:

I opened a ticket with both USPS and Canada Post, I haven't heard one thing from either.  I checked today, it is still in Chicago.

Unless it is over 45 business days customs don't have to respond to any inquiry. 

Message 24 of 35
latest reply

The whole board needs to go so DeJoy can be removed. Until that happens expect things to get markedly worse.

Message 25 of 35
latest reply

I believe most of the Trump appointees have in fact been removed (or were not re-appointed). Now it's up to Biden's new appointees to vote him out before his term ends in 2025(?). 

The Board can dismiss him. The President can't.

I think the reasoning is that the Post Office is too important to be politicized.

Message 26 of 35
latest reply

as for today july24, the two parcel that stucked in isc chicago since march. one got delievered in late june, and another one just started moving again yesterday.

yes 3 4 months stuck in isc chicago and suddenly they moved

and they were refunded  so if buyer don't response back, they are still a lost for me.

the one delivered in june the buyer was nice enough to arrange payment, but this one just started moving again, buyers not responding anymore.

Message 27 of 35
latest reply

lara340
Community Member
Same there, ebay should revise the INR policy under covid.
This will let buyer get the parcel free of charge.
Message 28 of 35
latest reply

I too am a victim to this ISC Chicago place - my package I ordered from Greece has been sitting there since Mar 9 and it's now Mar 16.  It's effecting my ebay business and I'm holding back from putting this on the seller I bought from. 

Strangely my first purchase went through smoothly but I guess NYC has their system rolling good.  I called the Chicago one but was answered - "No one can awnser your call" and tried some other links but it would only show the tracking - that's its stuck in Chicago 😞  

There gotta be a better method to get the package moving - does anyone have suggestions?  that worked

Message 29 of 35
latest reply

Its odd that a package from Greece would go to the US instead of direct to Canada.  If it was sent by mail have you checked the tracking number on usps and on Canada Post?  Does the tracking number start with RR? If so, that's a registered mail tracking number and it is not always scanned in other countries.  It is possible that it is on its way but just hasn't been scanned as Canada consider registerer mail just like lettermail.

Message 30 of 35
latest reply

havenforgamers is based in the USA -- posting on an eBay Canada ZOMBIE forum thread. 

So Greece to USA makes sense.

Message 31 of 35
latest reply

every package i have ever gotten that has been sent to GLENDALE HEIGHTS, IL have been lost and never delivered. im now pannicing because i see a new purchous has been sent there and im already ready to give up on it ever leaving again.

Message 32 of 35
latest reply

Zombie thread from 04-22-2021 11:59 AM

Message 33 of 35
latest reply

@zaphersvintagegaming wrote:

every package i have ever gotten that has been sent to GLENDALE HEIGHTS, IL have been lost and never delivered. im now pannicing because i see a new purchous has been sent there and im already ready to give up on it ever leaving again.

I think you’re describing something quite different than what this thread is about, @zaphersvintagegaming. I suggest you start a new thread on your issue as this one is likely going to get shut down due to its age.

Message 34 of 35
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 35 of 35
latest reply