paypal option error message

have reported 3 listings with this error message when I try to revise ANYTHING on the listing

It looks like there's a problem with this listing.

• Payment options - To list this item, you need to accept PayPal or other approved electronic payments as a payment method.
  • Internal Application Error. Please try again after some time.

just checked, it's been since the 11th when I reported this and it still is happening today...is anyone else having this issue? listings are already live with paypal in them yet when I go to revise it flags that I don't have it as an option, and it's RIGHT under where I have it as an option in the revision page!! 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I am not experiencing this error. 

However, all my listings at present are either GTC or auto-relist so I may be skipping that step where the glitch would surface for air. 

But when I manually revise a single listing for whatever reason, I'm not seeing the problem you have described.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Is this a problem with an ordinary listing or one with variations?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I'm having the variation listing ending issue with 120 and counting ended so far, one is a variation listing and 2 are not. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

hi again,

it doesn't seem to be something that is affecting listings rolling over, yet another tech issue that "doesn't seem possible" yet they can see it on their side.  If there's something weird...I'll find it..LOL  I was told to clear cache etc and I said, but if you can see it that doesn't make a difference, right?  they agreed

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I'm finding more and more of these listings and it's becoming a problem, can't revise anything on the listing and I've had to end them and relist them to get around this.  So far it has affect 6 listings that I've seen. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply