when do selling defects get taken off your account

i have two selling defects from lst year that have not been taken off my account  yet  one is june 11th one is june 15 both from last year  does anyone know when they are taken off your account as it has been a year now i have two from last july that will being coming due  early in the nest month after a year and this will put  me below 2.00 i hope and out of jail as far as ebay is concerned  but so far no movement on those june defects beinging removed ? ---any answers ? 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I believe it is a year but I think they recalculate each month on the same day which used to be around the 20th or 22nd. Because they don't do it to the exact day for everyone (there would most likely be someone's taking place every day). They pick one day of the month and do it for everyone (seller dashboard update).

Probably yours will show up as removed once that monthly date they update passes.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Your review on June 20th  (effective July 1st) includes the period June 1st, 2022 to May 31st, 2023 so it's likely the defects from June 2022 will go away on July 1st 2023.

I have a single defect from Jun 30th, 2022, I expect it to be gone as of July 1st.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

thank you all ---its what i expected to be the answer about the 20 th of the month being the change time -- so i will wait till then i guess no other choice  again thank-you for your input 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

as was expressed here by others -- the two defects from last year in june where taken off on the earl of the 21 st  so my defect refect rate went down from 285 to 255 downward movement is good long way to go with 6 more defects all last year to expire each with a month of each other - so from my calcuations one defect is woth about 15 points so hoping over the next three months it will drop again -- still in ebay jail and paying over 25 % cost to sell rate from ebay not including shipping which i pay and is another 20 % on avg. cost of sale with me greatly discounting all my items to just get sales when i do get sales --- well its not much- but i will keep pluging along the cost of my goods  and  shipping and cost of a locker to store everything  i now am at about 7/8 % profit per sale -- i will improve i hope as time goes on -- thanks for the advice you wher spot on as usall  

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

My first defect took a year and 2 weeks to remove.

You should see it disappear by the start of July.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply