Unable to print shipping labels on iPhone

Hello, I currently have been having issues with trying to purchase shipping labels on the eBay app. I attempt to purchase a label and it just continues to flash non stop. I have been printing them on the classic site on my phone but that does now not work as well. I don’t have a computer. I have reset phone, deleted app, switched browsers. Called ebay support. I need assistance if anyone can help. Thanks.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Check out this thread to see if it gives you any ideas to try...

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/Error-creating-shipping-label-through-ebay/m-p/499384

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I have been having same error on app. Have to log into laptop to print. I am using iphone 11. Called eBay same thing “ oh we are looking into it”. Been close to a month now I think.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

This is why I do not "automatically" pass the savings on to the customer, charge the regular rates, and refund shipping discounts "after the fact" when the shipping label is printed and I know precisely what eBay charged me for their special rates that day, hour or minute...

...the issue is the total weight field, when you reduce or change it you get this error. It has been going on for weeks and weeks, typical eBay.

Change no weight and you will be able to print the label, I use my Canada Post Account when I get this error.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply