Cannot add a Canadian Bank account to paypal

loml888
Community Member

I had a Canadian bank account on my PayPal account and had to close it Re: Divorce, and now I am trying to add another Canadian Bank account to it and it keeps coming up with an error message "Unable to add at this time, Please try again later."  I've called PP multiple times and they gave me the run around and also said they can't add it manually b/c it is not a US account.  I feel like they've stolen my money that I have in there and not only that I had to cancel alot of my auctions b/c I don't want payments thru PP if I can't get the money out.

Anyone else have this problem.  Getting very frustrated and very dissappointed with Ebay and PP. 

If anyone can help, I'd be most appreciative, as this is my only way of making a living.

Thanks

loml888

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi loml888,   Has this been resolved for you? If not, fee...

@loml888 wrote:

I had a Canadian bank account on my PayPal account and had to close it Re: Divorce, and now I am trying to add another Canadian Bank account to it and it keeps coming up with an error message "Unable to add at this time, Please try again later."  I've called PP multiple times and they gave me the run around and also said they can't add it manually b/c it is not a US account.  I feel like they've stolen my money that I have in there and not only that I had to cancel alot of my auctions b/c I don't want payments thru PP if I can't get the money out.

Anyone else have this problem.  Getting very frustrated and very dissappointed with Ebay and PP. 

If anyone can help, I'd be most appreciative, as this is my only way of making a living.

Thanks

loml888

Hi loml888,

Has this been resolved for you? If not, feel free to send me an email with the details and we'll see if we can have someone from PayPal take a look at this - I can't promise a sound resolution at this point, but we'll definitely try.

Thanks, 

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hi loml888,   Has this been resolved for you? If not, fee...

Yes...Thanks Kalvin...I finally got it resolved and helped a couple more in the PP community. It's so sad that PP really has no support for their Canadian clients. But as I said it was on PP's end and they finally fixed it. Thanks
Message 3 of 3
latest reply