Hello, I am new here, so I was just wondering if I have to pay seller fees when I don't sell anything?

alenacalma
Community Member

I got an email from eBay that congratulated me for starting to sell (I didn't sell anything, or got any money) I think I accidentally made it think that I was gonna sell anything, which is not my purpose here.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Hello, I am new here, so I was just wondering if I have to pay seller fees when I don't sell anything?

You can pay selling fees for listing and on an item once it sells so if you don't list anything and you don't have an ebay store, there are no fees charged.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: Hello, I am new here, so I was just wondering if I have to pay seller fees when I don't sell anything?

Any member can open a seller sub account within their ID without actually selling or any charges.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You only pay seller fees if you sell items.If you are using ebay just to buy, then you will not have to pay any ebay fees.

But if you do decide to sell on ebay, many items will be charged a listing fee which you have to pay regardless if the item sells or not.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply