Negative feedback

stopngrow
Community Member
I got my first negative feedback from someone wacky today.
This person didnt receive my $7.00 product and gave me previously a negative feedback. I resolved this and got the feedback removed through square trade.
After about a month I got the package back from Canada Post with undeliverable sticker on it.
I e-mailed the customer and asked for shipping fee.
The customer then went and bid on another item and posted negative feedback right away.
Can he do this or is there some way for me to fight this.
I imagine that he will not pay for the item he just bought so I will incur fees from ebay also.
What a headache.

Thanks
Dan
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Negative feedback

catseye*
Community Member
I believe it can be removed thru eBay because they bid with the express purpose of leaving a neg. email PS support and explain.

*JMHO* - to be taken with a grain of salt!
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Negative feedback

mevans_cda
Community Member
Ouch! I'm sorry to hear this happened to you. Try emailing PS support, it can't do any harm. They have strict guidelines by which they will remove negs and they don't make exceptions but its worth a try.

One thing I cannot stress enough, please be sure to BLOCK anyone that gives you a neg. Negs mean a transaction went bad. Period. Don't give them a second chance to be vindictive. They can still bid under another ID but at least try to keep them away from your auctions. Here is the URL for bidder management in case you don't have it:
http://pages.ebay.ca/services/buyandsell/biddermanagement.html
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Negative feedback

stopngrow
Community Member
Thanks, I will try to e-mail ps support.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Negative feedback

your-chic-shopper
Community Member
if you can give details and show a pattern it can be removed
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Negative feedback

catseye*
Community Member
This is the rule I was referring to:

Participating in an eBay transaction with the intent of leaving feedback as part of a campaign to harass one or more members.

*JMHO* - to be taken with a grain of salt!
Message 6 of 6
latest reply