Newbie buyer leaves me a neg

dreamcoll
Community Member
I just received a negative feedback from someone who has 5 feedbacks. She's left 7 feedbacks for sellers, two positives, one neutral & 4 negatives & most are for purchases under $10.00!

I think this is a classic case of a newbie who can't read or doesn't bother to read the description.

It kind of ticks me off that she didn't email me first.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

It would tick me off too!

And she still has 100% feedback herself because her sellers have left her positives on payment. There really is more to a satisfactory transaction than the buyer sending money.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

momosworld
Community Member
If you go through our feedbacks, you will notice over 90 % of the negs we receive are 5 feedbacks and under, its just something you have to learn to deal with, they will be the most stupid reasons but just suck it in and sell more, that will keep your rating at a certain percentage.

My mommy says i'm cool

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I noticed one of the other sellers left a "followup" stating that the buyer can't read and left negative feedback. You should do that to. 😉

May I ask how you ship from Michigan to the states and Toronto from Ontario? That's a neat idea. You have a partner, or do you travel down there to ship?

:)

John
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

jakeeangel
Community Member
I'd guess that they're close to the Michigan border as they say in their location. - USA Canada Border. Toronto isn't even mentioned. Where'd you get that from? It just says ship from Michigan if you're American and from Ontario if you're Canadian.

Also, right above the seller who replied to the positive, not negative, they left this newbie is the positive already left by Dreamcoll. 😐 This newbie has no negatives. So....???

Come See What Else We've Got Up For Auction

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

dreamcoll
Community Member
John, I live on the border of Michigan & Ontario in Sault Ste. Marie. It's a 10 minute drive over the bridge on a good day. I usually go over to Michigan once a week to mail parcels.

Unfortunately I had already left positive feedback for the buyer before she left me the neg.

Oh well, that's life. I'll get over it & it will scroll off the page so I'm not worried.

Thanks everyone for listening to me.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

sunset_sports_cards
Community Member
Another reason...or the main reason I dont leave feedback for anyone unless it is left for me first!
Message 7 of 7
latest reply