Sales Report by Item...

canadabeltbuckles
Community Member
Hello All,

I have not used the sales reports within eBay in depth at this time, just the usual superficial reports for sales by month, day of week, etc...

I would like to access a report, that would tell me which items sold over the last year, actually, the item and quantity of each over the last year. (ie) dragonfly copper rings -- how many over the last year.

Example:

Hypothetically, I sell hammers on eBay. I sell all kinds of hammers with different weighted heads, different coloured handles, etc... Well, after a year of sales, I would like to know which hammers sold more than others. I need to access a report either in eBay or in PayPal, or in Turbo Lister, that would tell me I sold 200 - 16oz, blue coloured handle hammers, and 150 - 12oz, green coloured handle hammers, and ZERO - 12oz brown coloured handle hammers...

The above is just an example of course. Obvioulsly, I do not sell hammers on eBay, but for example sake, what if I wanted to see a report that gave me the information above.

Does such a report exist within eBay? In PayPal? In Turbo Lister? If not, is there a 3rd party software that would do it?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I know I can look at my feedback and print off all of my sales for the last year, but I do not want to have to sit there and record the sale of this item, and that item, and then record another sale of that item 2 weeks ago, then 4 weeks ago, etc... I have over 650 listings on eBay right now, (usually I run over 800) and to sift through all those sales and record that I sold X number of item 'A', is just not what I call fun...

Thanks.

Frank

"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome."
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Sales Report by Item...

I have no idea if the Sales reports do this.

One thing I could suggest is downloading the invoices to a spreadsheet using File manager IF it also downloads the individual items sold.

Then you could just do a column sort and add the identical items up, since they'd be listed one after the other.

This is all hypothetical, btw - I've never done this myself because my items are OOAK, but the colum sort is possible.. -------------------------------------------------------------------

It is our similarities that make us all human - it is our differences that make us all interesting

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 2 of 2
latest reply