Transaction invoiced and completed now seller asking for more shipping money.

Seller indicated international shipping available and responded positively to shipping with USPS. After my commitment to purchase item without clearly stated international shipping, a request was made for an updated invoice to reflect shipping to my country.

Within 2 days, an updated invoice was provided by the seller and the invoice was paid. The seller has indicated the item has been shipped and has requested that additional shipping fees be paid as the actual cost for shipping was greater than the invoiced amount.

How should I deal with this transaction?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Transaction invoiced and completed now seller asking for more shipping money.

Hi.. refuse the request and send seller this link pointing out such request is a violation of eBay policy terms and conditions..

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/selling-practices.html

PS .. I have both refused and paid. Its wrong for sellers to ask. Their mistake and should own it.  On occasion with a new seller , i have been flexible but point out its a no,no.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Transaction invoiced and completed now seller asking for more shipping money.

scifan57
Community Member
Follow heidilynn's advice. You can safely ignore the seller's demands as the seller has already shipped the item so they can't delay shipping. When the item arrives, make sure to leave appropriate feedback and DSR ratings.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply