item returned to sender due to incomplete address

I bought an Item and didn't noticed that my shipping address is missing a street name. I contacted the seller and he said that ebay will contact me and try to redeliver it on a correct address. I called ebay and they said that the Item has been returned to one of their shipping centers in Ontario and they will send me an email confirming the correct address and re send it again. Item has been returned Nov 1 and they said I need to wait for 2 weeks itsl already Nov 18 two weeks have passed but still no email. What should I do? How can I make sure that they will really resend it back to me? do I need to pay for a shipping again? I'd rather pay for another shipping than to loose the item. thanks in advance.Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@antenorio18 wrote:

I bought an Item and didn't noticed that my shipping address is missing a street name. I contacted the seller and he said that ebay will contact me and try to redeliver it on a correct address. I called ebay and they said that the Item has been returned to one of their shipping centers in Ontario and they will send me an email confirming the correct address and re send it again. Item has been returned Nov 1 and they said I need to wait for 2 weeks itsl already Nov 18 two weeks have passed but still no email. What should I do? How can I make sure that they will really resend it back to me? do I need to pay for a shipping again? I'd rather pay for another shipping than to loose the item. thanks in advance.Smiley Happy

Hi antenorio18,

Can you please email me the item number so we can look into this for you?

Thanks, 

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

another week passed still no email from Ebay.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Does anyone here experienced the same thing happened to me? it got returned to sender ( Global shipping center ) Called the support number and they said they will email me confirming the correct address and send it back. But its almost a month now, I'm worried that the Item will never be sent back to me.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply