when do contact a seller for a late item?

I bought the item on june 19th and the estimated delivery was Thursday july 7 to Friday july 22 and it has been a week since the last estimated delivery date and I know stuff from china takes around a month or so to get here but never a week.  So how long should I wsit to contact the seller if I haven't recieved the item within the shippig window?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: when do contact a seller for a late item?

The life lesson here is don't be buying items from China. I believe you are outside the "item not received" claim window.

Check your original listing to see if that's still an option for you. If it is open a claim immediately.  

If it does arrive it will be 4-6 weeks for delivery.....

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Also... check your Paypal account and go to the "Resolution Centre" and see if there's a option for you.

I believe you have up to 3 months to file a claim with Paypal (I'm not to familiar with Paypal claims). 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

You have up to 30 days after the last estimated arrival date with eBay and 180 days from payment with Paypal.

Contact the seller immediately.

You want a REFUND never ever a replacement which won't arrive either.

If the Refund arrives within 24 hours move on.

If the item arrives after the refund, you can return it using Paypal's Send Money service.

The Resolution Centre is at the bottom of this page.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@silverpinups wrote:

Also... check your Paypal account and go to the "Resolution Centre" and see if there's a option for you.

I believe you have up to 3 months to file a claim with Paypal (I'm not to familiar with Paypal claims). 

Paypal INR claim period is 180 days from date of purchase (6 months).

eBay INR claim period is up to 30 days after last estimated delivery date. So original poster can still file a claim until until the middle of August.

-..-

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Yes, I stand corrected... Kudos!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply