Can you still get combined shipping even after you paid for the items separably already.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Can you still get combined shipping even after you paid for the items separably already.

It really depends on the seller.  Each time you pay, paypal takes a fixed amount plus a percentage of the sale.  In my case it is about 30 or 35 cents for each payment.  So if you buy 5 from me, I loose about $1.50.  Now considering I only charge $3+ for shipping and that is what it cost me, combining shipping will not add up to much especially if you paid separately.  

You can ask the seller and see what they say.  

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Yes, or ask to Cancel the order completely and then hope they will allow you to add to Cart to get a proper postage total that way.

It should also be mentioned that not every seller is able to combine postage. Like with drop-shipping. I am not among those ranks but dropshippers are selling times they don't physically have in possession and acting as merely intermediaries between you and the supplier(s). Those items could be located hundreds of kilometres apart from different suppliers so therefore combining them into a single package would be impossible. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

In addition, with US or UK sellers, if they have opted for the GSP, they cannot combine shipping unless the buyer used the cart for multiple sales.

Ask politely. The seller is allowed to make a refund, using Paypal's Send Money service for example. The refund will not be the difference in postage, but the difference in the seller's cost, which is quite different.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply