This is the worse customer service ever! No emails? Not everybody has time to call your center.

I paid for an item three months ago, didn’t receive the item, and eBay removed the seller.

i sent eBay the item number but cannot be found. eBay, I do have a screen picture of my order!

this is the worst customer service ever! Why no customer service email? Not everybody has time to call the center.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

This is the worse customer service ever! No emails? Not everybody has time to call your center.

mcrlmn
Community Member
Go to PayPal and initiate a claim asap:

"Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre":
https://www.paypal.com/ca/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_complaint-view&nav=0.4
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Any transaction that goes pear-shaped after ebay's 30-day MoneyBack Guarantee expires is covered by your payment source. That is, Paypal or the credit card you used through paypal. Go to their Resolution Centre and open an Item Not Received claim. Indicate the seller is Not a Registered User on ebay and, no matter what, do NOT accept an offer of a replacement from the seller. That is often, if not always, a ruse to fool trusting buyers into waiting-out the claim date. Don't be a victim twice.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

The Paypal Resolution Centre is under Tools at the top of your PP account page.

I'm surprised you couldn't find Help and Contact at the top of this page and that they didn't forward you to the eBay Resolution Centre immediately.

Since your seller has been kicked off eBay, you can ignore the suggestion (not requirement)that you Contact the Seller.

Ask PP to step in and escalate to a Claim.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

You have 180 days from Payment to do this.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply