How do I get a refund when item is no longer listed?

I ordered an item in May from China (it wasnt past due until recently) , it hasnt arrive and the seller is no longer listed, I cannot open a case on ebay, and I cannot open one on paypal, it says to go through ebay.

How can I get a refund?

Searching for the item, or trying to manually enter it for an ebay case does not come up, I also cannot open a paypal case, it says to go through ebay.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

mcrlmn
Community Member

Open an 'item not received' claim.

Go to the Resolution Centre and follow the directions.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Go to your My eBay.

Go to Purchase History.

Go to Orders.

Go to See Orders From-> drop down menu

Change to 2020.

Your order should be there, unless eBay has removed the seller and all his listings entirely, usually for very bad actions, like not shipping at all.

Did you receive a Message or an email from eBay that told you the transaction would be voided?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

To get your refund if your seller has gone NARU, (Not A Registered User, aka kicked off eBay) you will need to go to your emails as you need the Item # to file your claim. Find the original email confirmation of your order, and hopefully it has the Item # listed.

Once you have that, go to http://resolutioncenter.ebay.ca and select that you never received the item and click continue. It will show you a list of recent transactions. Ignore that and instead in the search box, enter the item # from your email. It should now allow you to open a case.

If it doesn't, let us know and we can alert an eBay rep that you need assistance.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply