Is there a contact telephone number for eBay issues as NOTHING on the site is helping me!!!

I am sick of doing the run around game with eBay help/contact.  I am having an issue eBay has initiated and I cannot get an answer through their online help... I need to talk to someone with eBay about what they have done. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Is there a contact telephone number for eBay issues as NOTHING on the site is helping me!!!

google ebay phone number.

I was told that was the easiest as the on line is absolutely useless to get the number now.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@tatteredtoga wrote:

I am sick of doing the run around game with eBay help/contact.  I am having an issue eBay has initiated and I cannot get an answer through their online help... I need to talk to someone with eBay about what they have done. 

You used the Help & contact link (on this page) went to the bottom section Need our assistance? and clicked on the Contact Us button?

Then you stepped through the decision tree to get to a phone number.

The tree starts with Buyer issues / Seller issues / Account issues -- pick the one that's appropriate, then pick 2 more times -- and get a Here's some information that might help you for "your problem" section (a last attempt to avoid talking to you). This is usually followed by a phone number option(s) -- you click once more to get a phone number (and sometimes a passcode).  Do check when the phone option is open for calls (not all numbers are 24x7)

Message 3 of 3
latest reply