Leaving "indirect" negative feedback past 60 days time limit

kayyran
Community Member

I had a seller rip me off.

I purchased an item from a international seller (China), the item was defective and according to this seller's policy, defective items are refunded in whole (return shipping included). I mailed the item back to the seller, sent a message to the seller telling them that the receipt for the shipping cost was in the envelope with the item. It's only 2 months later (after I asked) that the seller notifies me that he has received my item. After another 2 months of cat and mouse run around no refund was issued to me and now the seller isnt responding to my messages. Now, this item was purchased last August, we are now in January, I can no longer leave negative feedback and after contacting Ebay since no case was opened there is nothing they can do either. 

I'm pissed and don't want to let this seller get away with it. What I would like to do is purchase a cheap item from this sellers store and leave a negative feedback for the item that was not refunded as a way to go around the 60days feedback time limit. Can I do that?

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Leaving "indirect" negative feedback past 60 days time limit

Hey everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 21 of 21
latest reply