Length of delivery time from Asia and 60 day feedback limit!

The 60 day limit for Feedback doesn't work with items form Asia. As of late I have items take 3 months to Canada now, one item just arrive 3.5 months after I ordered!. I thought some items were lost and asked for refunds when in fact it looks like Canadian customs has been doing extra screening so items from Asia can take extraordinarily long now.The 60 day feedback limit needs to be at least 90 if not longer for these international items.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

The majority of International Sellers on eBay should be able to ship your purchased item to you within 2 months. eBay's 60 day limit for feedback is very reasonable.

With the exception of China for numerous reasons including slow surface shipping and customs delays because of Fentanyl smuggling

by unscrupulous sellers .

What you need to do is change your buying habits. Focus on Sellers in Canada, USA, U.K, Europe and Australia.

Exclude the rest and you should have a more positive buying experience on eBay.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Feedback is irrelevant.

It has no effect on the seller's account.

There is some public relations value for the seller and some little guidance for buyers about the seller's trustworthiness.

More to the point.

You bought

You paid

You have not received your purchase and 60 days have passed.

Go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.

Open an Item Not Received Dispute.

The first suggestion is to Contact the Seller.

That contact should be only "When was this shipped? What service was used? What is the tracking number?"

Do NOT accept an offer of a replacement. It won't arrive either.

You want only your money back or a valid tracking number that shows your purchase is in Canada.

If you don't get one of those, ask eBay to step in and escalate to a Claim.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

If the item shows up later, you can use Paypal's Send Money service to return the refund.

If you went past the eBay dispute deadline, you can claim on Paypal for 180 days after payment.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply