Suggestion: Filter searches for items only sold in CAD

I find that using the search filter for sellers from worldwide, or from canada only, offers me very little functionality.

What I really want to be able to restrict my searches to is items that are being sold in CAD.   

I realise I can set ebay to display a conversion of the price.  But items that are actually going to bill you for CAD are few and far between.  And I wish to purchase an item for 6.41 CAD.   Not an item that is sold by a seller is calgary for 4.99 USD, converted into 6.41 CAD, leaving me with exchange fees.   

I get that sellers dont want to put their items up in CAD for various reasons.     Well, let me as a buyer have the options to filter those out so I can find the merchants that are actually doing business in my currency.   This seems like a no-brainer. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

As a Canadian seller located in Canada listing in CAD on ebay Canada, I would agree.

The best that you can do for now is set your search filters to Canada Only along the left-hand side of the page and look for items that display a Canadian dollar value in regular boldface type, not italics. The italics signify a currency conversion from some other currency to the Canadian dollar equivalent. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Screen Shot 2017-12-09 at 10.45.58 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-09 at 10.42.59 AM.png

Message 3 of 3
latest reply