i Do not Receive my orde

Hi 

I donot received this order

ime placedOct 18, 2021 at 11:08
TotalUS $133.54 (2 items)

I send 4email t o sellers he told i send it at other address and the fault is from ebay . I send him my Bill with right address he told me is not my fault , I ask him to send back other or refund me. He told i am responsable is Ebay error shipping address. 

'Your item was delivered on 0ct 18th. Here is a picture ofbwhere the item was left at.' I do not beleive that my paiement was applicate in 18th octobre 2021, end he delivred in 18th octobre 2021? I need my order not refund because i spend a lot of time for this order and after 30 days nothing hapened. Please advise. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

i Do not Receive my orde

Open an item not received claim & get your refund, otherwise, you will lose your $$$ also.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

i Do not Receive my orde

When you pay for your order, ebay shows you an address that the order will be sent to and if it is wrong, you can change the address before you pay.  Once you have paid, the seller cannot change the address.  If your address was not the correct one when you paid but it wasn't changed and the delivery confirmation shows that it was delivered to that address, then you will probably lose an item not received claim because it is your responsibility to have the correct address showing when you pay for the item.

But you are saying that it is ebay's error? How did they get the incorrect address?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

i Do not Receive my orde

You bought two itemson October 18.

Your address on eBay was not correct.

• Had you moved? Why was that address not correct?

You asked the seller to change the address.

He is not allowed to do that.

He sent a picture of the delivery .

Many carriers do this.

• Do you have a tracking number? If not, ask him for the tracking number.

Look up the tracking number and see where the shipment was delivered.

Is that your former address?

The delivery was on October 18.

?

I do not beleive that my paiement was applicate in 18th octobre 2021, end he delivred in 18th octobre 2021?

Please post your question again but in your first language.

Many here likely can at least read it, and English is a terrible languageto master in many ways.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply