the seller sent the item I bought to 1850 airport exchange blvd #200 Erlanger Ky 41025..

straws72
Community Member

this is not my address..I live in Canada. I have read somewhere that I should receive another tracking number from the above address but to date I have not. They have had this item since June 3,

Will I receive my item? Approximately how long should I wait. I do not seem to be able to find a contact email or phone number for the 1850 airport exchange blvd #200 Erlanger Ky address.

If anyone can help please let me know

thanks

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

the seller sent the item I bought to 1850 airport exchange blvd #200 Erlanger Ky 41025..

"this is not my address.."

You have purchased an item from an American seller using Global Shipping Program (GSP).

Those purchases are shipped domestically by the seller to the eBay distribution centre in KY and reship to you in Canada.  Give it a week or two.

The system takes care of Customs clearance.

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

thanks,,will they send me a new tracking number?

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Sometimes they do, sometimes they do not.

Do not worry about it.  The tracking number protects the seller.

You, the buyer, is fully protected by eBay/PayPal.

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

thanks alot!

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Sometimes GSP shipping comes  by strange delivery.   I have had a couple items delivered by  "courier"  in unmarked cars.

GSP will also add between 3 and 6 days additional time for shipping.

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

@nuvistors wrote:

Sometimes GSP shipping comes  by strange delivery.   I have had a couple items delivered by  "courier"  in unmarked cars.

Who was the carrier?  I've had parcels delivered by Canada Post contractors in private vehicles, for what it's worth.

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

No idea  what carrier.

The items just get left at the door by an unmarked vehicle..

Not Canada Post since I know all the  employees  from our post office.

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

@nuvistors wrote:

No idea  what carrier.

No hints on the shipping label that a little Google-sleuthing can't clarify?

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

received item today via Canada Post. Thanks everyone!

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

@marnotom! wrote:

@nuvistors wrote:

No idea  what carrier.

No hints on the shipping label that a little Google-sleuthing can't clarify?

If in Toronto, Canpar.  I'm a shipping hell hound, I do not consider myself to be at a resting phase until my package is in my hands.  Half the time I'm checking building cameras (one points to the front) or other times availing of the fact that my building has open outdoor corridors and that my unit is 10 feet away from a vantage point where I can look down seven floors.  I'm a horrible customer for these package delivery services. 

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Yeah that happens to me to day said my package was delivered 2 of them tail lights and led bar they went to that address u stated when mone is listed on their and such .... suppose to come to sydney nova scotia Canada ....
Message 12 of 14
latest reply

This is a zombie thread from 2015.  However, since you have posted to it, why not read it?

The second post explains everything.  You have purchased an item through eBay Global Shipping Program.  The US seller ships to Erlanger, Kentucky, then Pitney-Bowes imports it into Canada and delivers it to you. 

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Hey everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 14 of 14
latest reply