Anyone else not getting Paypal confirmations?

I am missing 2 from yesterday.

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@triber 

Whenever one is delayed or even if it "appears" a bit questionable, I go straight to PayPal to confirm. Figure better safe than sorry. It's possible eBay is not including enough postage when they send the confirmation email.  wink

-Lotz

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

So far all have come through yesterday and today, I've had a few and all were timely.
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

No issues here.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

no issues for me either, all on time.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Got all mine yesterday. Nothing yet today.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

I just got one today, but the two from yesterday are still MIA. I guess it's just mine.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Today’s came in okay too. Sorry, triber, must be just your turn.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Yep it happens to me every once and a while. Sometimes they come in hours later and sometimes not at all - don't know why.

Old enough to know better. Young enough to do it again. Crazy enough to try
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

@triber 

Whenever one is delayed or even if it "appears" a bit questionable, I go straight to PayPal to confirm. Figure better safe than sorry. It's possible eBay is not including enough postage when they send the confirmation email.  wink

-Lotz

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

I've got one hanging fire, I had to prod the buyer to get her to pay, and now I have the eBay confirmation of payment, but nothing on PP although a PP email said the payment is on Hold until the end of July.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Yes, I always to that too Lotz, but I like to keep the record of the Paypal payments. My 2 missing ones have never arrived.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

@triber 

eBay/PayPal messages have always had a bit of a history of being inconsistently inconsistent. Offers from buyers arriving after items have ended. Special eBay offers arriving in personal email and then not arriving in eBay regular mail 12 to 24 hours later or justtttt as they are about to expire. Same goes for eBucks/Supply coupons. Or the alternative, never to be seen. The list goes on. The challenges of eBay!!

-Lotz

PS. I file them also for just in case. Miss the days of email listing confirmations before GTC kicked in. Keep finding items that automagically ended on their own....Without relisting.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply