Are collectibles on the Canada site allowed to still have 14 days buyer pays returns or not?

If yes (which is what the update said btw) PLEASE fix it so the listing form/bulk editor reflects this.

Right now I STILL am getting warnings when I relist and the drop down menu for new listings ONLY has 30 or 60.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Are collectibles on the Canada site allowed to still have 14 days buyer pays returns or not?

We are all members here, so nobody can fix anything.   You should not get warnings if the 14 day policy applies, providing you list in the correct category.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Re: Are collectibles on the Canada site allowed to still have 14 days buyer pays returns or not?

I asked ebay reps about this, they are supposed to reply to that thread next week. Hopefully they will be able to get it fixed.

Here is the thread...

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Weekly-Chat-Session/July-25-2018-Weekly-Session-quot-Ask-Andrea-Anythin...

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

I'm aware of that, but better to post here and hope a blue responds than call CS and ask, no?
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Hi all--as I mentioned in the original thread, it's been forwarded to the Product Managers to look into. Unfortunately, I don't have an update yet.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Right now it's still giving the warning but allowing them to be relisted as 14 day buyer returns.

I swear, this place is falling apart more every day.

They're more concerned with forcing sellers into their precious Seller Hub than anything else right now.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@great_junque_finds wrote:
Right now it's still giving the warning but allowing them to be relisted as 14 day buyer returns.

I swear, this place is falling apart more every day.

They're more concerned with forcing sellers into their precious Seller Hub than anything else right now.

It is pretty clear over the last few years that Canada receives next to no support from the US side. This is literally a few minutes of coding. 

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Orange-flag warnings? Or red-flag errors? The former you can ignore but the latter you may not. 

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Still getting orange flag warnings (that shouldn't be there at ALL)
Message 10 of 10
latest reply