Can't print another shipping label for same buyer

Buyer received package telling me that 2 items were missing. He open a case before sending a message. Honest mistake that I made but want to correct by sending him is 2 missing items.

Since open case my money is block but I do have more in my paypal account. Once I click ship another it doesn't want to print.

How can I reprint another label.

Thanks for your time.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can't print another shipping label for same buyer

Shipment Information

Shipping Status: 

Item Number: Canada Post 

Total Shipping Cost: $CAD

Shipping:
[  | Ship Another ]  Help

In my paypal.

I call paypal and talk to 6 rep and was transfer to 2  ebay rep and no luck. They couldn't find what the error was. I was about 1 hr on the phone with then so I gave up went to post office to ship

Thanks for your reply all.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

The shipping label is your receipt for a service (delivery of the parcel) that Canada Post rendered.

You can't reprint the label, because the service you paid for has already been done.

If you want to send another parcel, you need to make another label and pay for it.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

What I meant is ( I click ship another ) and it brings me back to the same page......It doesn't allow me to print another new label.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

That is ccorrect.  Now that PayPal and eBay have split, that option is no longer available.  See the following discussion from these boards:

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/I-m-Looking-for-a-Link-to-a-Blank-Shipping-Label-in-PayPa...

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Are you starting in Paypal or ebay? You should be able to print another label by going to that transaction on ebay.

If you are starting in Paypal, where do you see 'ship another'? I haven't been able to see that option in a while.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Shipment Information

Shipping Status: 

Item Number: Canada Post 

Total Shipping Cost: $CAD

Shipping:
[  | Ship Another ]  Help

In my paypal.

I call paypal and talk to 6 rep and was transfer to 2  ebay rep and no luck. They couldn't find what the error was. I was about 1 hr on the phone with then so I gave up went to post office to ship

Thanks for your reply all.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply