Canada Post 2022 Rate Chart as of June 6th

I have updated my chart because there have been so many changes since Jan.

Perhaps jasmen@ebay could remove the Jan chart which is pinned and put this one in its place.

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

@reallynicestamps 

And Registration only works domestically. It still isn't clear if eBay accepts Registered mail as trackable. Registration cannot be purchased online either.

------

This point gets brought up every few months.  eBay has made it  clear numerous times that online tracking is acceptable to prove delivery regardless of the service. If there happens to be tracking on a registerd letter delivered in Canada or in another country than that would be accepted by eBay.  They don't reject online tracking just because it starts with RE. 

Message 21 of 26
latest reply

A good job, but it would be a good idea to adjust the prices to the recent CP Level 4 postage offered by Ebay. For example: in your table US SP / 100g costs 9.30, while purchased from Ebay costs only 8.52. 

Message 22 of 26
latest reply

@38e_avenue wrote:

A good job, but it would be a good idea to adjust the prices to the recent CP Level 4 postage offered by Ebay. For example: in your table US SP / 100g costs 9.30, while purchased from Ebay costs only 8.52. 

That would be better done on a 2023 rate chart, as this one dates back to last year.

Message 23 of 26
latest reply

@marnotom! wrote:

@38e_avenue wrote:

That would be better done on a 2023 rate chart, as this one dates back to last year.

Sure, I saw "June", I didn't notice "2022" 😃 - anoter zombie thread? 

Message 24 of 26
latest reply

definitely a zombie thread!  😀

Message 25 of 26
latest reply

ZOMBIE THREAD FROM 2022

For some reason the big red letter seem to catch the mod's eye.🤞

Message 26 of 26
latest reply