Forum Posts

Is there a way to change the font on Seller Hub?

Ebay just changed the font on Seller Hub and i'm finding some of it difficult to read...the characters are smaller and thicker. Is there a way to change it? Does anyone know the name of the font that was there before, i found that pretty easy to read...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Non paying buyer time limit

I have a couple buyers who have not paid for their items, it has been about 10 days. I have sent a couple emails to no avail. I have sent invoices.....nada. How long do you guys allow an unresponsive buyer to keep your item hostage before cancelling ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

June 6 Canada Post fuel surcharge gets another increase

Canada Domestic up 6% to 37.00% USA and International up 2% to 19.75% for Packet and 21.75% for Parcel Priority Worldwide up 2.75% to 25.25% Source: www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/support/kb/sending/rates-dimensions/fuel-surcharges-on-mail-and...

Setting preferences to combat deadbeat buyers

I'm having a lot of non paying buyers lately after I've accepted offers. Can someone please tell me why I cannot change the settings of how much time a buyer has to pay? The only option it seems to give me is 30 days!? Please see attached screenshot.

Ebay business registation

Good day people. For ebay canada,1. do I have to register a Sole proprietorship? what does it depend on?2. do I have to open Business bank account or personal, to link to my MP?Share your experience pls.

Late delivery

Buyer pays for an item on March 27-2022, item was shipped on March 28-2022, buyer left a positive feedback, EBay claims buyer complaint for late delivery.How can I get a late delivery ding on my account if don’t control postal service deliveries spec...

Protect your account garbage.

Anyone else getting tired of the constant harassment from Ebay with the protect your account garbage. Every time you sign in, constant emails that just don't stop. I use my account every day and am just getting totally PO's at their garbage.

• 12 replies
  • 2 helpful

Comments from Canada Post about returned package

I just phoned Canada Post. Now I am not sure about the knowledge of the rep, he at first insisted that letter mail was only up to 50g. I went over all the specs. for the one returned, he thought it must be a problem with my post office. I told him th...

env.jpg
  • 24 replies
  • 1 helpful

My listing was removed as counterfeits

I received a message from ebay saying that they removed my listing because it was reported as counterfeit by the owner. The problem is it's not a counterfeit. The listing has multiple items and I have kept this listing for more than a year. It wasn't...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item Shipped and Delivered but money still on HOLD ? How long doe's Ebay keep payment on Hold?

Hi! I haven't sold on ebay since a few years. I was used to Paypal... I added my bank account to the new ebay payment and comfirmed my bank account. I sold for around 600$ of items and thoses items were shipped with the ebay Canada Post print label.S...

I AM MISSING OFFERS!

Hi. Hoping you experienced users can help me with something quite simple. I have only about a dozen items for sale on Ebay at any time. I like to accept offers but I notice I don't get notification of offers via email from Ebay. Is there a setting fo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Real Time Tracking

velvet@ebay Recently there was a popup as I went to update tracking for a shipment. As far as I know there was no messaging from eBay about this change or if it is APP driven only. Attached is a discussion on dot com. Does anyone know if this functio...

Scam or not?

OK. Have not run into this before. I have a buyer who purchased 4 identical items. Didn't ask for a discount or a combined shipping option. I go into the dtails and find that each item has a different mailing address. According to ebay the items are ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Best Practice for Canada to US, Canada Post/USPS Label Purchase

Hello good reader, If you purchase a label through eBay you are restricted from updating tracking info.This prevents the Seller from updating the carrier from Canada Post to USPS. On the Canada side tracking will be accurate, but once package is acce...

Resolved! Questions about selling directly through PayPal

Hello everyone, first time seller here. I have received and accepted an offer from a buyer on an item.When it came to the payment, the buyer wants to pay me directly through PayPal, instead of paying me through the regular eBay solution. Could someon...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

sales tax in Alberta

Ebay s charging Alberta residents a sales tax on bills They charge a 13% GST HST tax in Alberta The Province does not have a sales tax Only a 5 % GST tax so check your bills they have been charging us all too much Tax

Canada shipping rates... can you check how much this would cost you? (Curious if my rates are good)

Hey guys! I just negociated my new discount level with Canada Post and somehow I feel it's still crazy expensive (I send ~15k packages per year). Could you have a look how much it would cost you to ship the following package? From H1A 0A9To M3C 0C2Le...

Did you notice ebay doesn't refund platform fee on partial refunds to give buyers if there's no case

If buyer doesn't open a case and instead contacts me directly and we resolve things amicably by providing the buyer some partial refund, ebay doesn't give me back that portion of the money that ebay withheld as welling fee. For example, item sold for...

Labels