Does Expedited Lite Promotion end Dec. 31 too or is it permanent?

I know the reduced rates for Tracked Packet USA promo with eBay labels end Dec. 31 (though we hope for an extension of course) but what about Expedite Lite?  My undertanding was it was a new service (not just a promotion) eBay had arranged with Canada Post so I think it continues? Just checking before I start up my listings again. Thanks.

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

The announcement did not state that it was temporary so I'm 'assuming' that it is here to stay.  Of course my assumptions aren't necessarily correct. 🌞

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Thanks that's what I thought too. Has been handy for some of my stuff anyways and has given me a few new repeat buyers so fingers crossed.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Have yet to find myself using the Expedited Lite shipping option for any of my items shipped within Canada, but that Tracked Packet discount  for my USA customers was so worth it!

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Funny enough, I use Expedited Lite a LOT more for my traditional, non-online business than I do here!

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

@ricarmic wrote:

Funny enough, I use Expedited Lite a LOT more for my traditional, non-online business than I do here!

@ricarmic 

I asked my clerk at local SD. I've dropped off between 5 and 10 since it started. She wasn't even aware of the service. Is it available for non-online business?

Remember with PayPal/Shippo it was possible to create non ebay related labels. As far as I know that isn't an option with eBay Labels.

-Lotz

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

@ricarmic wrote:

How?

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@flipistics @lotzofuniquegoodies 

Keep in mind I'm the stamps on the box kinda guy.

Expedited lite is there for everyone (with an SSB), one doesn't have to use labels to be able to use it!

I think we had to let my PMs know about it and remind them from time to time, however the rates match. I don't know if they have to do something to tell the "system" that I'm using the lite when they're going through the stamps on the box process, but the postage I have on for EL is correct....

PS I think I may have misunderstood what "how" was asking, I just know by the weight or VW what the weight is and I take the 10% or 15% off as appropriate from the 500g price - rememeber I have all the tables printed off

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Are you talking about the promo on Canada Post, for light weight items? Which is NOT the same as Expedited Lite for ebay Labels???

This is the Promo with Canada Post Direct

https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/business/marketing/campaign/lightweight-shipping-2023....

Expedited Lite with ebay labels is like $7-$8.50 and ONLY on ebay that I am aware of. That 10-15% off deal on Canada Post is still like $11+ and not as good a deal as Expedited Lite on ebay

???

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

@regs43 I've already had a good chuckle this morning, I happened to look at the note dinomitesales sent out and the title is "New Candad Post Lightweight Package Discounts (Different than "Expedited Lite")"

You are quite right I was talking about the lightweight package discounts (I see that it also has an end date of December 31 too).

So many names for so many specials and deals, this is what happens when "medium old" people start referring to things! Sorry about the confusion and THX for the correction!!!

Message 10 of 10
latest reply