Ebay delisting my items again losing sales because of this

ebay has  done it again its been two months since last time they delisted my items  that time it was over a hundred (100) lost listings  i had over 2000 listings --- it took me over a month to get them all back  and listed again- new pictures etc undated files etc - well they doing it again this day  today they delisted 19 items -- so iam back at it again at least this time i found them  in my ended list and i can relist  them why does this happed ? i phoned to ask -- as usuall no help - just sell more and they will repopulate i was told -- oh well i was going great after i worked on the first screw up for about 7 weeks and actually getting ahead and even making a small profit for that month very rare thing for me during those seven weeks -- so i guess they don't want you to succend to much they have to make life a litte misrable for me for a while --- life is what it is  up and down at least this month my health is better and not off the hospital as much -- maybe next month april will be better i hope so  

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

It sounds as if you have enough Defects that you are not getting the promotional Free Listings.

With a Basic Store you should be getting 1000 Free Listings a month, but as each of your currently 1300+ ends (which would be at the end of their specific 30 day listing) they are dropped rather than relisting as they would if you qualified for the promotional listings.

With a Premium Store we get 10,000 monthly listings

You could check on your Seller Hub-> overview-> promotional listings to see how many you have available, if any.

Message 21 of 26
latest reply

just update as of saturday april 13th now 550 of my listings are ended so close to 30 % of my listings are delisted also now as of today i cannot change any sale items for % to % off or modify anything about the  any listings ---- they are sure punishing me this month -- for reasons unknown each couple days it gets worse and worse  hope things on april 22 do get better --- my other  selling site had a couple sales this week so at least some money coming in to cover costs  

Message 22 of 26
latest reply

well  when rains it pours - i was touting last post about other site ,filling in the gaps till ebay gets back on line and fixes my problem -- and low and behold my other site's listings get hacked  by someguy in texas  and now i have to shut the site down (all my listings) and also lose a sale yestreday for a faucet i sold the customer will get the faucet i just won't get the money --- and many times i have complained about customers reps here on e bay -- but nothing has been worse to solve a problem than the other sites reps --- after 2 hours of on phone talking to two different reps and yes their english was hard to understand - they wonder why i don't have os 16 i phone as this is the only way they can fix the verifcation process why i don't have some app on my phone to use - my phone is a i-4 apple  for heavens sakes iam well over mid 70's and this the only phone i have except land based lines which they also don't use - they cannot even close the site or fix anything till i get a phone with iso 16 or up --- so i went to bank to make sure nothing wrong with  my bank account -- and called the td fraud dept to have put a ticket on my account for  the other sites withdrawing funds-

so the other site now kuput and all those hours putting up listings there is all for naught -- 

sometimes i wish a break has to come my way --- today  the delisted  listing account is up to 615 listings delisted  getiing to the half way point of my total listings 

wish me luck this week -- i wife wants me to put this whole mess on vacation mode for a week or two just so i can relax and not worry about everything -- as usuall my wife is right so on thursday i will vacation mode ebay and walk arounf the block a few time -- maybe get a few hours of chess in and play a little poker - will see how that works 

Message 23 of 26
latest reply

just an update from last post -- ebay has delisted now 603 as of monday april15  of my listings -- so nothing has slowed down each day its a litte bit here a little there --- only good thing about today was my other selling site which i was hacked and frozen has now been back up and running after much headache with their support staff or really lack of i should say -- but after countless emails and calls it back up and running so by tomorow i should be able to start listing there -- major headache to get it so but now thats it done well its done --   i have had here ebay now 5 days of no sales - and very limited views much lower than normal - when the punish you they hit you from all sides -----  well some  little good news is better than no good news -- so getting my listings ready for that other site to list on  tomorow   and then on thursday i putting ebay on vacation mode till end of month while i rest and have medical concerns looked after -- wifes orders ---- see you later 

Message 24 of 26
latest reply

@dobo5250 

Did you ever make contact with devon@ebay as he suggested in post #18?

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 25 of 26
latest reply

@dobo5250 wrote:

just an update from last post -- ebay has delisted now 603 as of monday april15  of my listings -- so nothing has slowed down each day its a litte bit here a little there --- only good thing about today was my other selling site which i was hacked and frozen has now been back up and running after much headache with their support staff or really lack of i should say -- but after countless emails and calls it back up and running so by tomorow i should be able to start listing there -- major headache to get it so but now thats it done well its done --   i have had here ebay now 5 days of no sales - and very limited views much lower than normal - when the punish you they hit you from all sides -----  well some  little good news is better than no good news -- so getting my listings ready for that other site to list on  tomorow   and then on thursday i putting ebay on vacation mode till end of month while i rest and have medical concerns looked after -- wifes orders ---- see you later 

For whatever it's worth, last week I had 7 straight days with no sales in this store (sales in my other stores appeared to be normal). Then I suddenly had a bunch over the weekend. As far as I know, I don't have any strikes or other issues.  I suspect there's some weirdness going on behind the scenes with the algorithms.

Message 26 of 26
latest reply