Every seller update, sales drop to zero.

I can set my clock by it, not a fan of these seller updates. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I think you read more into this than what is there.. there is no proof that any eBay seller update has a direct correlation to your sales...it is what YOU do that is applicable...What is contained in any seller update may affect what or how YOU need to adjust,adapt and carry on ....it is up to you as a seller to WORK WITH the updates..

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Not very helpful mrdutch, rather rude and threatning. Maybe 'forum helper' isnt best suited for you. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

No one is being "rude and threatning." Sorry, if you aren't able to accept an argument against what you posted in your opening title and statement...... You post a thread with a conspiracy theory...if you don't want comments, best not to post in the forums...Believe it or not you aren't asking for help, you posted a theory and that is open for debate to anyone who chooses to comment. The fact is anyone can post their thoughts whether or not you like what they post is irrelevant. If you don't want anyone to make a comment against what you post, it's best not post anything that can be debated,argued, or disagreed with...

C'est la vie! Que sera, sera!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply