GIFTS OF ELEGANCE IS BACK FOR ITS 19TH YEAR!

HELLO EVERBODY! 

I have been inactive here since the new payment account opened.  I decided to take the summer off, and time just flew by (2 Summers!).  Now that I have watched the movie "Elvis" for the 11th time, I decided  I needed to come back.  I am sure that there have been a lot of new changes that will challenge me.  I am looking forward to meeting new eBay sellers and to embrace old ones.  It will take me some time to restore all my listings and to create new ones but I am happy to be back.  

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: GIFTS OF ELEGANCE IS BACK FOR ITS 19TH YEAR!

You have your Managed Payments account set up ? And you know that your payments will be Held against you good performance for 30 days?

Great.

Welcome back, and have a busy holiday selling season.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Welcome back! 

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

byto253
Community Member
You sound refreshed and roarin to go! Good luck!
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Welcome back! 🌞

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

I have my Managed Payment account set up.  I have not sold anything yet so I don't know if they will hold it for 30 days.  Whatever they do, it will not surprise me anymore.  Thank You so much for bringing it to my attention.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Thank You!  I expect it won't be smooth sailing for awhile, until I get used to all the changes.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Thank You!  I changed a lot.  Used to be I couldn't wait to get out of bed and start selling.  I was so driven, I prayed to get the monkey off my back.  Now the monkey is gone, I will do what I can.  I have a darling little dog and when she comes and looks up into my eyes, I know its time to stop.  She needs me so she can sleep on  my lap!

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Thank You so much!  Hope everything is going well for you.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Thank You!  I see you have some very gorgeous sewing patterns.   I started on eBay selling Cross Stitch patterns and magazines under another name.  I invested some of my earnings in jewelry and two years later I started "gifts".  I still love needlework.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Stitchers are good people, I am married to one! I have sold some of my spouse's stash as she has let go and those were the first items to get me going a couple of years ago.
Message 11 of 11
latest reply