Items not being marked automatically as shipped by eBay when postal labels made thru PayPal

Anyone else seeing this?  The last  items I have sold have not been marked "shipped" with (tracking number attached) automatically by eBay when the postal label was generated through PayPal, which always happened before. Is this a change that I missed? I normally send tracking info separately to the buyer anyway, but it is a bit of a pain to have to manually enter the info on eBay too. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Items not being marked automatically as shipped by eBay when postal labels made thru PayPal

I have found this also for the last few days, it used to be that they were marked as mailed when the labels were paid.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Ditto.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I’d like to say it’s a glitch but it’s also possible this is a new reality as part of the divorce.

I agree it would be a pain as it always was in the past when a glitch of some kind would disrupt the system for a few days. Gremlins.

But with the planned dissolution continuing.... who knows? I’d tag eBay staff but I have a feeling the answer lays with, ‘It’s on PayPal’s end.’

Message 4 of 4
latest reply