My item do not show up in Mark Down manager

When i try to create sale none of my items show up, as if i have no active item, does anyone else has this problem ?? this is a very important issue in the holiday season, I am not sure what ebay is trying to do to solve this problem, this can affect sellers's sale very much.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

I see over 400 items listed on your account.

Do you mean new items you are adding for the first time?

I see two items listed yesterday at 2:00 am.

Remember that eBay warns us they may not 'index' a new listing for 24 hours.

Although that usually is applied to new or occasional sellers, or to high fraud categories.

How did you resolve the Never Received neg that pulled your feedback down to97.6%? That may be the reason for the slowdown.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

no, actually it is for all my items, nothing shows up when I go to create sale, everything was fine just some few weeks ago, i contacted ebay, at first they had no clue, but after doing some research, they told me it is an ongoing problem which will be fix very soon, but it has been few weeks now.

as for neg feedback, package got lost in the mail, actually drop the package in post office, than two weeks later, customer contacted me, I checked the tracking number, but the status shown was only a shipping label was submitted electronically, it means whoever got the package at post office did not scan it, anyhow, I refund the customer fully but she did left the feedback anyway.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

You are listing on the US site so in order to put any of your items on sale you have to do that on .com. They've changed some things so apparently you can only markdown an item on the site that it was originally listed on.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

It does not matter, even when I do it from U.S site, it is the same thing, actually when i go to mark down from U.S site, automatically it goes to .ca mark down.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

You can call customer service, but

if you registered on .ca you will not be able to put items on sale that is listed in US currency.

You can register another account on .com, otherwise markdown manager will always switch you back to canadian site.

Or you can list your items in canadian dollars and use markdown manager.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

You’re right,  it has been a while since I’ve used markdown manager and there have been a lot of changes.  Regardless of the site that you are registered on though there should be a way for you to put your .com ilisted items on sale.  The problem may be that markdown manager is no longer available on .com as they are using something called promotions manager which you access through sellers hub.  Are you using sellers hub on.com when you list or are you like me and still using selling manager and/or my eBay.  There is an eBay rep answering questions tomorrow so I’ll ask them if you must use sellers hub in order to put .com listings on sale. They should answer sometime tomorrow and you can see my question in post 7 and hopefully their answer on the following page.

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Weekly-Chat-Session/November-15th-2017-Weekly-Session/m-p/387822/highli...

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

In your task bar where is has ebay.ca in the url just change to .com

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

ZOMBIE thread

@happy_pigeon

Message 9 of 9
latest reply