New Feedback Page, what a piece of garbage

Has any one tried to leave feedback for a seller?

More idiotic changes that are completely a joke.

You used to be able to input a user ID and pull up all the sales and do a whole bunch at a time.

Now you have to do 1 at a time, then pull up the next one and so forth.

Again, they are making changes for the single item purchaser and buyers that buy multiples have a whole lot of work ahead of them.

Another way to stop feedback or antagonize buyers, wonderful Ebay. Keep up the great work

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

I use feedback to let customers know that their purchase is shipped, since it is otherwise meaningless.

Just a little egoboo.

This new system is annoying.

I can imagine that really busy sellers would stop leaving FB entirely after the first twenty or so.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

so will buyers

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

so will buyers.

Especially buyers, feedback is at an all time low for me (10-15% of transactions) and adapting to a new pointless format is just going to increase the problem.

I wish the eBay tech crew would focus on more important issues (fixing existing problems, there's too many to mention) instead of changing a function that worked perfectly.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

I hate it too. One at a time! ONE. This is a real joke!! As a seller and as a buyer, I always leave feedback in groups. Really time consuming this new system. I sent them my comments by clicking on the "Comments" link at the right of the screen. Not that it will really matter, but at least I got to vent!

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Ebay has been "fixing" things that are not broke for years!

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

When you get the new "Item Sold" notification email from eBay, there is a "button" on the page to "leave feedback". Instead of taking you to just that specific transaction, it takes you to all your sales that you have not left feedback for yet. Would this be of any use for your purposes?  Or...?

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Yes.

It does seem to click to the old sensible self-loading system sometimes, and I couldn't figure out when.

Perhaps it's a senior moment, since I have stopped dying my hair blonde.

Thank you for the tip.

And now let's wait until Tyler gets back from sick leave and pile on.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

@snoopwiz wrote:

When you get the new "Item Sold" notification email from eBay, there is a "button" on the page to "leave feedback". Instead of taking you to just that specific transaction, it takes you to all your sales that you have not left feedback for yet. Would this be of any use for your purposes?  Or...?

No, that's not the problem. In your feedback page, at the bottom, there is also a link to leave feedback for all your transactions. But it's still the new page where you have to leave feedback one item at a time. The only good thing I noticed is that there seems to have more space to enter more details (more characters allowed).

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Yucky! Man Frustrated

It was hard to convince people to leave feedback at all, now it's nearly impossible. 

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

I'll be just as glad when feedback disappears entirely.

If the buyer is happy, she can send me an eBay Message.

If the buyer is unhappy, she can open a Dispute (but I hope she sends a Message first).

And then eBay can act against bad members on the basis of those Disputes.

They've already demoted FB to the position of commentary with no action on selling accounts.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

I don't know if this is an issue specific to the new feedback page, or just my browser acting up, but I left the new feedback page open for a bit today and, when I came back, my browser had frozen up. (I order a lot of CDs, and I wait to leave feedback till I've listened to what has arrived in its entirety, but I like to keep the feedback page open until then to remind me I need to leave feedback still.)

This is the first time I've kept the new feedback page open for a longer period of time, and this is also the first time this problem has occurred. Coincidence?

Message 12 of 12
latest reply