PRESSED SHIPPED ON EBAY BUT WILL NOT CONFIRM..

Hi I am try ing to confirm shipped but eBay does not confirm it and is still to be shipped.. Glitch of some kind??

Thanks,

Lou

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: PRESSED SHIPPED ON EBAY BUT WILL NOT CONFIRM..

There is a bug around this.

Go into the actual item, it probably shows that it is shipped, it is the myebay page that is not properly reflecting the shipped state. (If it is not showing as shipped within the actual item, try marking it as shipped there)

What I do in this situation is mark the item as unshipped and then mark it as shipped again from within the item that usually fixes it so that it is reflected as shipped within myebay.

Note that I do not know for sure what the buyer sees when one does this. Normally I'm doing it within moments of marking it shipped the first time. If the buyer sees messages around it being marked as unshipped and you're doing this day(s) later* you might want to send them a message to say that it was shipped on XXX Date and that they might get a message advising it was un/shipped again those are simply a result of stuff you had to do to fix the bug.

*Day(s) later might also be reflected as a late shipping, I don't know how ebay sees an "unshipped/shipped" at a later time, I suspect it will move to the new shipping time so be careful about doing this outside your handling time.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

i started a thread abot this a couple of days ago.....same problem.  Ebay is a mess with gltiches.  

Also check the 'order details' page.  It may show it's shipped there.  

Another user reported items that were marked shipped suddenly being marked not shipped, even after they were delivered.  

Maybe  if Ebay stopped with all the pointless changes and focused on making the site run properly this stuff wouldn't happen.

btw are you using a desktop or mobile device?  What browser?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@loulottshobbytoy wrote:

Hi I am try ing to confirm shipped but eBay does not confirm it and is still to be shipped.. Glitch of some kind??

Thanks,

Lou

@loulottshobbytoy 

One other way to go about this is by filling in the tracking area. That too will mark your order as shipped. You may need to use a format that someone else has not already used but does do the trick.

-Lotz

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

This is a browser and update glitch and it is very random, I use laptop and chrome and have not had any issues touch plastic...

Message 5 of 5
latest reply