Promo on ebay.ca but I cannot find any link to details

Short on details, I saw no link like there would normally be with a promo such as this. 

Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 10.12.58 AM.png

If you have the link, please share. I'll keep looking. 

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

The Learn More link is simply nonexistent and there's nothing on which to click. 

Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 10.21.59 AM.png

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Thanks for the heads up about the promo. Wouldn't have known about it as I never received any notice. I signed up for it but could not find any details either. Maybe bring it up on the chat today.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Same here. Don't know where the details are... 😞

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Finally got the email for the promo... unfortunately for me, nothing I have to sell. This is so frustrating! I just listed 22 items thinking I would save on FVF if they sell.... Woman Frustrated

http://pages.ebay.ca/seller-centre/selling/what-sell-on-ebay.html

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

I accepted the offer as I saw jewelry as one of the items but it is only specific brands so likely won't do me any good either. Mind you if sales don't pick up wouldn't have mattered anyway!!

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

The Toy Brands listed don't fall into my product line and even if they did, I wouldn't be offering them for less than MSRP since I'm not a wholesaler nor am I selling stolen goods, I'm a reseller. Also, what's an 'airplances'? 

Screen Shot 2017-10-12 at 5.24.35 PM.png

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

I received the email notice for the promo with more information overnight. 

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

WOW, this is eBay's idea of a listing promotion.     I remember when the promotion was list 10000 free auctions or fixed price no listing fees. Oh yes, that was over a year ago and why sales for a great many of us are in the toilet now.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Yep, this is really disappointing as far as a promo go... and I know this is a bit off topic, but as a side note, what I'm really getting annoyed with are those "Sponsored" suggestions that are crawling the site (on top of the item I'm actually looking at) when I search for good handbags or coats or jewelry... all from Chinese sellers. This is where eBay is going... ignore the small, one of a kind sellers and promote Chinese sellers selling mostly **bleep**py stuff.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply