Scammer sellers on ebay

For long time didnt have a time to browse around the platform but what i just saw shocked me .

I browsed in two categories handbags and luggage .Sellers misrepresent the location of their items and imagine they are top rated even all the negative feedback they had for a month.

So I guess i should not complain of the drop of the sales. How we could insure the customers to buy with confidence .

Its so sad and worrying  

Message 1 of 44
latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

Scammer sellers on ebay

When all buyers think ebay is stacked in favour of sellers, and all sellers think ebay is stacking in favour of buyers, you know ebay is truly fair.

I used to be a reporter: I knew my story was one hundred percent impartial, balanced and accurate when it p-ssed off all sides involved. No one left happy? That’s how you know you got to the actual truth of the matter but it takes pretty thick skin to be willing to take that road.

As a long-time user, I think ebay is fair most times AS LONG AS both parties play by the actual rules established. There’s not a lot any governing entity can do when the parties are bad actors except initiate sanctions. Do those sanctions come too late or too soon? That depends whether you’re the party being sanctioned. It’s impossible to make everyone happy always.
Message 41 of 44
latest reply

Scammer sellers on ebay

UPDATE 

Hi there 

my investigation is over .I was right from the day first .I "catched"  the bad guys but even do i reported them to eBay they still sell succesfully .And abusing the 4 important rules of the eBay policy .Customer support isnt customer support at all.I went so far to only supervisor .

I bought 3 items from 3 different sellers .

@2 of them shipped the goods no tracking nada 

3th one he played with me about week at the end he cancel the order stating that was by my request (BS).

All 3 of them asked me to give them a five star feedback and try to bribe me in away .Still waiting call from high  managment department .Week passed nothing .Wait for tyler@ebay to comeback from vacation .

So many chineese sellers on ebay.ca so no wonder why your sales are down .

And ebay has placed a cover on them lol

Message 42 of 44
latest reply

Scammer sellers on ebay

The 'scam' sellers in question will eventually be jettisoned by ebay for metrics that fall below allowable limits. The problem with that approach is that it leaves buyers in the lurch and disillusioned which hurts all good sellers. 

Message 43 of 44
latest reply

Scammer sellers on ebay

But thats why i opened this topic and try to involve more sellers involved.Than may be someone will hear us .

Message 44 of 44
latest reply