If we evaluated you today
Your seller level would be Top Rated
Next evaluation on Jun 20, 2017
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Selling ratings - What happend to May 20th which has gone by

My May 20th evaluation is showing.

eBay has had a few unusual glitches as of late.

Try clearing your cache and cookies on your computer or use a different browser to view your seller ratings. 

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

I have some wacky Final Value Fee Promo on my Account for items that sold this month after that Promo was over and done. Maybe they relisted during the Promo but they didn't sell while it was active, that's for sure. It's everything in the past week or so.

Any idea what that's about? 

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

If they were listed during the prom and sold during that listing, you should be eligible.

If they did not sell during the promo listing and sold after relisting you will not be eligible for the promo benefit.

That is how I read those promos. I have never used one so if any one has used the promo, they will probably be able to give more concrete answers.

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

I clear cache at least twice a day.

Have tried Chrome as well, on Canadian site and US site and all still the same.

Maybe I don't exist any more since I closed my store

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

prom and promo don't like my keyboard

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

@dutchman48 wrote:

If they were listed during the prom and sold during that listing, you should be eligible.

If they did not sell during the promo listing and sold after relisting you will not be eligible for the promo benefit.

That is how I read those promos. I have never used one so if any one has used the promo, they will probably be able to give more concrete answers.

That is how I read it too. I watched the count move once while it was an active Promo but another eight items sold once it was over and those are now included in the count under History. It must be some kind of glitch. The Promo ended with one number showing and now shows another that includes these despite them having sold only in the past week or so. 

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

@mjwl2006 wrote:

I have some wacky Final Value Fee Promo on my Account for items that sold this month after that Promo was over and done. Maybe they relisted during the Promo but they didn't sell while it was active, that's for sure. It's everything in the past week or so.

Looking at my Promotional History, I see:

Receive a 20% final value fee discount for 100 sold items listed/created during promo period.

Which for me was April 19 to May 8.

It does not say the listing had to be sold during the promo period.

So the end date for discounts for me (since I don't think I'll hit 100) will be June 7. And even though that promo doesn't display as "active" the numbers are being updated (one of the books I sold today got the discount and the counter was adjusted).  A pleasant surprise.

-..-

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Okay! So I'm not imagining things. I misunderstood the Promo and even mocked it as being as useful as a coupon for ice cream redeemable only in Winnipeg in February between 2 am and 3 am on the first and fifteenth of the month. 

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

I have no May 20th, either. Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 9.36.15 PM.png

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

@mjwl2006 wrote:

Okay! So I'm not imagining things. I misunderstood the Promo and even mocked it as being as useful as a coupon for ice cream redeemable only in Winnipeg in February between 2 am and 3 am on the first and fifteenth of the month. 

No, not at all, it's actually one of the most valuable promos they run, and one I always watch for.  

If you happen to have any pricey items that are also in high demand and that you expect will sell within the listing period (usually they allow 30 days), you can save a lot of money on FVFs by listing them during the promo. 

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

And to respond to the original subject of this thread, my dashboard says "as of April 20th" too.  

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

My April has now been replaced with May

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Current seller level
Top Rated
As of May 22, 2017

Mine too.
Message 14 of 14