USPS first class mail international. SLOW WHY?

acuralion
Community Member
I ordered earbuds (pricy) that came from Colorado Springs, CO, United states, to, Vancouver, Canada. The supposed tracking, as ive come to find out, isn't really tracking at all but just checkpoints. So far, in 3 and a half weeks, all I've got on my "tracking" is dispatched to sort facility(at jan25 2013) and electronic shipping info received. It has been three weeks yet it has not updated..... Ugh, what is going on?
Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Thank You for taking time to reply, pjcdn2005

Message 21 of 24
latest reply

I used the canada post tracking link. Much more info, or at least better explainations ast to where it is and where it's going. Thanks for that tip!

Message 22 of 24
latest reply

Zombie thread from 2013.

More to the point is that tracking is a Seller Protection.

It does not speed up transit and it does not prevent damage or loss.

The Dispute standards have changed since this thread was a pup.

EBay now allows disputes for only 30 days after the last estimated date for delivery.

So if your purchase has not arrived, and that date has passed, don't fuss about tracking, just open the Dispute for Item Not Recieved in the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.

If the 30 days has passed, the buyer is still covered by Paypal.

Paypal allows Item Not Received disputes for 180 days from payment.

PP's Resolution Centre is at the top of your account page under Tools.

Message 23 of 24
latest reply

Hey everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 24 of 24
latest reply