Unable to leave feedback now?

In the drop down next to my items shipped in seller hub I could always see "leave feedback" but now there seems to be no way to do so. I like to leave feedback as soon as an item is shipped. I do not have automatic feedback set. This is happening in .ca and .com. Is this a glitch or another change that I don't know about?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@msmaggie060 whilst in your "my ebay", click on the actual item itself and open it up. 

You should see the normal list of options within the item underneath the "You’ve received payment for this item" part. Leave feedback should be there unless:

As a note if you have already left feedback for the buyer, the "leave feedback" option won't show either, you can double check this by clicking on the feedback for the buyer and make sure you haven't already done so (I've done this before, by leaving the feedback for a different buyer than I thought earlier on).

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@msmaggie060 I believe it is a glitch.

I have had this happen when the buyer has purchased multiple items, after I've left a couple feedbacks for that buyer (I always provide individual feedbacks manually) I've noticed sometimes the "leave feedback" has disappeared from the list for the remaining items. I suspect this is because I've gone elsewhere and done something else but I don't know that for sure.

How I've coped is to go into the actual item, the leave feedback option is still there. It is a pain, but whats a selling day without some pain??

I have been trying not to do anything aside from leaving all feedbacks for a buyer without interruption, that seems to work so far.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@ricarmic

Hopefully a short glitch! I've tried everything, nowhere can I see anyplace to leave feedback. 

Anyone have a link?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@msmaggie060 whilst in your "my ebay", click on the actual item itself and open it up. 

You should see the normal list of options within the item underneath the "You’ve received payment for this item" part. Leave feedback should be there unless:

As a note if you have already left feedback for the buyer, the "leave feedback" option won't show either, you can double check this by clicking on the feedback for the buyer and make sure you haven't already done so (I've done this before, by leaving the feedback for a different buyer than I thought earlier on).

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@ricarmic 

Thanks ric, I checked and it is showing that I have left feedback. Not sure about that though, it's not the feedback I would have left for that particular sale. I leave different feedback for international sales and those from fellow Canadians. Hmm, still wondering if it's just my forgetfullness or eBay trying something new!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply