'We're sorry. We encountered an issue processing your payment. Your payment was not processed...'

Anyone else finding it impossible to pay their monthly bill to ebay via paypal this afternoon?

We're sorry. We encountered an issue processing your payment. Your payment was not processed and your account was not charged/debited. Please try again.

This applies to all payment methods I've tried via paypal.

Annoyed. 

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

'We're sorry. We encountered an issue processing your payment. Your payment was not processed...'

Fortunately or unfortunately mine come out automatically. Maybe this month the paying of eBay fees will not required? Hey, 1 can dream!!!!

-CM

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

@lotzofuniquegoodies

Dreaming in technicolor!

Same here- they should be automatically paid tomorrow (the 15th).

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Yes, mine will autopay tomorrow too but I like to pay it myself a day ahead of time since ONE TIME four years ago the autopsy funds were withdrawn from the wrong source due to some kind of mix-up with PayPal that was in all likelihood an user error (mine) but I was forever afterwards traumatized so I try to pay them myself on the 14th. This month it seems like it’s not meant to be. I’ll let it go to autopay and see what transpires. For whatever reason, it was NOT allowing me to pay them today.
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

@momcqueen wrote:
Yes, mine will autopay tomorrow too but I like to pay it myself a day ahead of time since ONE TIME four years ago the autopsy funds were withdrawn from the wrong source ... I was forever afterwards traumatized so I try to pay them myself on the 14th. ...

It's been slow, but I hadn't realized that eBay had died... Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Autopsy, hahahaha.

That was ‘autopay’ before autocorrect found it.
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

I was just about to comment on it! lol
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

I actually prefer ‘autopsy’ in that context but now my autocorrect has learned ‘autopay’.
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

No problem with paying the bill on July 15, 2018.  with money transferred from Paypal to eBay  automatically.

One has to be careful..... if one pays the bill  too close to the 15th of a month...   a "double" payment of eBay fees might be made.....   

This has been noted.... not too sure if this payment problem was corrected

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

I checked my Paypal account, but the payment to eBay is not there. When I go to my eBay account, it says Your PayPal payment for US was posted to your account on Jul-15-18 16:23:59. So I am not sure what is happening.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

This is what I get today so there are issues again.

Amount due as of 16-Jul-18: Balance temporarily unavailable New activity not yet invoiced: Balance temporarily unavailable Current Balance: Balance temporarily unavailable

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

For some sellers the billing is calculated at the end of the month, and then paid on the 15th of the following month.

For some sellers the billing is calculated on the 15th of a month and the the bill is paid at the end of the month.

---------------------------------

If you the balance as not available on the 15th,  then the bill is being calculated, and that bill will be paid at the end of the month.

The balance is not available when the bill is being calculated...

Message 12 of 12
latest reply