Forum Posts

Resolved! paypel held refund question

I have a buyer who started a refund process, I accepted and the funds got held in paypal, they did not complete the step where it says item shipped, they seem to be quite busy, don't respond to messages. Anyway I got the item and want to refund them,...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Templates and Listings?

What goes on with eBay? When preparing my listing, I seem to find the various parameters changed from one list to another.My saved templates have disappeared.When I've moved between templates, the new template often changes when I get back to it.My i...

eBay.ca internal error to the application

Tried doing some revising this evening and had a frustrating mystery problem show up. Revising a single listing. When I finished the changes, ebay would sometimes pop up with and refused to save. No indication of a problem area. Tried bulk edit, most...

internal error single.png internal error.jpg

Buyer cancels Payment

Good morning or afternoon. I'm new to ebay and finally decided to try to sell an iphone on here. Anyways I had a buy it now and someone decided to click buy it now, The user paid right away and demanded I ship the phone out asap. Paypal warned me in ...

Quick Question

I don't have a store and have searched for an answer to no avail. Does any one know if there is a limit on how many Saved Drafts and/or Unsold Listings you can have at one time? Thanks.

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Experts on Canadian Books Signed by Author.?

As many of you know, I have been busy for several months packing whatever stamps were still in inventory and shipping them for public auction. Several boxes were shipped last May (for auction later this month) and an additional 53 boxes were picked u...

'eBay Alarms Sellers with Warning about Contact Info'

http://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/blog/blog.pl?/pl/2017/9/1504837203.html I haven't experienced this type of warning myself but I do have random letters and numbers within my Item Descriptions which are inventory markers. Hopefully, it doesn't become a...

Screen Shot 2017-09-08 at 7.17.28 AM.png
  • 0 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Ebay says delivered, but delivery status says delivered to the country of destination

Good day everyoneSo on August 26 I bought for the first time on ebay, everything went smooth and the seller send me tracking number on 28th, from russia to canada. I get first update on September 2:Exported from the departure countryNext day it said ...

Buyer wants to ship without cleared payment

Hello Guys, A newbie question. A buyer bought an item and messaged me that I need to ship it as soon as possible since its a gift item. I noticed the payment on PayPal from the buyer was shown as Pending, I messages the buyer about pending payment, a...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why do buyers keep asking for Free Shipping

More of a rant, but so annoying when buyers constantly send messages or offers requesting free shipping. I get that the US has low shipping rates, but c'mon give me a break. I charge actual shipping and even if I wanted to take the offer would mean r...

Resolved! Downgrade Store from Premium to Basic

Hi all, Has anyone upgraded their shore and then downgraded afterwards? I am thinking of upgrading from Basic to Premium for the fall shopping season, and then reverting to Basic after Christmas. I imagine that eBay has fully fleshed out the upgrade ...

CP tracking website

On 8 August from Victoria I shipped a package to INUVIK, NT by expedited mail. I was curious as to how long delivery would be. Following the CP tracking, I saw that it was processed in Edmonton on 10 August and expected delivery was listed as 25 Augu...

Resolved! eBay took a split payment for fees

My automatic fee payments are set up:1. PayPal2. Chequing account3. Credit card There was not enough in PayPal but lots in chequing. Instead of skipping over PayPal and taking full amount from chequing, they split it. PayPal is now at zero balance an...

Can you do a test for me?

Take a look at your listings. Go to your feedback and at the right click on view listings for sale. Then on the left click sold listings. How many do you see? Then go to refresh at the top of the page and hit it. I click it once and I see 91, I refre...

Resolved! Ending Listings

Hello: I have a few items that are not selling. So am I right in my interpretation that if they are auction style and the listing ends with no bids I can then delete the item without penalty or fees. And if they are a fixed price that are "listed unt...

discounted stamps

I've seen posts here and there about people selling stamps below face value, but I can't remember any usernames. I just did a little browsing of the various stamps for sale and kind of got confused. Can anyone point me in the right direction? What ex...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay fee calculations i Ontario

I recently sold 14 records @ $15.00 each to a member in California. Combined shipping costs $46.16 Total invoice amount $256.16. Current amount due eBay in fees is $51.83. each $15.00 transaction has tax of $3.33 (Fees are 10% so where did the .38 ce...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Random visibility

Out of 31 listings, 8 completely unrelated listings get large # of views. These are all different with various endtimes, pricepoints, shipping details, while the rest have had had no views. There seems to be no pattern in how the bots are "allowing" ...

HST accounting for credit application timing

I'm posting this incase it affects others. I noticed a discrepancy between my July bill and the amount automagically paid for that bill mid August. As a hypothetical example, my bill was $550 for the month, however the amount I paid was only $500 whe...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is there a seller from Newfoundland here?

I need to double check an address in Bonavista NL as it seems incomplete. I emailed the buyer but they have not responded. Let me know and I will send you a PM with the address to see if it seems right. I don't know how small Bonavista is, might only...

Labels