contact for the deaf

How do you contact ebay when you get over charged on sellers fees but can not use the phone ,every company in the world usually has an email contact except this over rated company ,every month I am paying fees I should not have too

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: contact for the deaf

i believe you can also contact them via, their Facebook page.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Thanks but do not use any of that
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Hi hopefully tyler@ebay  will know of a method you have/can use that will work.... 

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Thanks for the tag @ricarmic!

Hi @rudisch0_1 - if you need help with fees or a review of your account you can always contact Customer Support via an IP relay service. More info about those here.  

If you're not interested in using an IP relay service to work with Customer Support, they are also available via social media channels (Facebook or Twitter). There is not a dedicated email support option that I have readily available for you. Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

no it does not help at all get real why can they just not contact me ?

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

https://pages.ebay.ca/seller-centre/fees-payments/fees.html#fees-table

Plus all ebay fees have sales tax added, so make sure your location is properly set.

-..-

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Hi @rudisch0_1  - 

You can reach out to support in those ways for assistance, I'm sorry that I don't have a method that you'd prefer, but rest assured that our staff is well trained in how to assist you with IP or video-relay services if you contact via those methods. 

If you'd prefer to ask the Community, they are very knowledgeable and may be able to assist if you have a general question regarding fees too!

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

it is all correct have been selling for a long time now it is ebay that has screwed up.but thanks for the help.also had a friend phone when they came to see how i was and talked to ebay said yes you are correct,that we did make a mistake and will get back to you but nothing at all.complete **bleep** customer service,but thanks for the reply only get other people reply and never ebay
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Hi @rudisch0_1 - happy to help if you change your mind!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't you think it is HIGH TIME that we can contact eBay by email?  Why so limited in methods of communications.  It is a good case for discriminating!!

Message 11 of 11
latest reply