he buy my item in purpose to leave a negative feedback

so heres my story

i buy an item 2 months ago, receive a damaged item so email the guy to explain him, he told me he dont accept return and hes not his problems, item works anyway.

so i keep the bad item and leave him a negative feedback.

i listed items this week and i just see that the guy just buy my item, he didnt pay yet but im 100% sure he will just leave me a negative feedback for revange..

anyway to cancel this before he can do anything?

he didnt pay but i think he dont even have to pay to leave a negative... its still like that?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

First thing. If you payed with paypal he accepts returns, he just doesnt know that.

Don't see any neg that you have left for anyone.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

my only questions is what i can do to protect myself, or what ebay can do ( i guess nothing) because i dont see any reason he can buy this item but only to give me troubles...

if i can buy anything from anyone and dont pay just to leave a negative this is a bit stupid no?

and me i can only leave a positive even if he dont pay?

im sure he need to wait 5 days and after i will get a negative for no reason, u want to cancel first or stop him.

any ideas?

and for the item he sold me its now been too long anyway.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

If he doesn't pay he can;t leave feedback (if you open and close a UPI), if he leaves a neg before you can close it can be removed (unless he pays of course).

I suggest at this time to just treat it like any sales don't even think about what could happen. If you don't get paid by the 23rd open a UPI.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Please note that this item is also for sale locally, we update our stock everyday but there is always a very small chance that this item become out of stock later in the day. If its the case, we refund the same day.

If you want to leave us a negative or neutral feedback in the eventuality that item became out of stock,  please ask before or dont bid.

I understand why you include this warning, but would like to suggest that you remove it. It is not a good idea, ever, to suggest that the buyer might have problems when buying from you.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

this is off topic reallynicestamp but i understand your point , any ideas about the on topic sugest?

i sell on many different place, so it can and  it will happen item out of stock

the thing is i prefer to lose a sale than receive a negative , dont you?

if they cannot deal with the chance that item got sold somewhere else, i prefer they dont buy, i dont want to risk unhappy buyer

if im the buyer, i dont see a big no no there, i will go somewhere else only if i need it very fast.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply