New Turbo lister

When is ebay going to get another free listing tool to replace the turbo lister?Please let me know. 

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

New Turbo lister

As I understand it, a replacement to Turbo Lister is not coming, per se. we are expected to adore (and use) Seller Hub in its place although clearly they don’t serve the same function(s). Or at least that is what I recall from when it’s retirement was first announced many months ago.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

New Turbo lister

I've been off selling for a while and the online replacement for TurboLister is annoying slow.  I'm trying to sell a couple of cell phones and keep getting the same error after I try to correct the fault.  It won't show anything but Canada Post letter.  I tried the Bonanza app but it isn't Canadian and not helpful. 

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

New Turbo lister

When a thread is old it is best to start a new discussion for your specific problem.

How are you trying to list?

The advanced selling form should allow you to select Calculated Shipping.

ship domestic.jpg

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

New Turbo lister

"I've been off selling for a while and the online replacement for TurboLister is annoying slow. "

Plus it only works on line and listings expire...TL keeps them on your computer and available permanently.

The eventual demise of TL  is the maim reason I make very few new listings now and am slowly retiring from doing this.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

New Turbo lister

have used Turbo Lister off and on for many, many years, and recently used TL again as some of my unsold listings had gone over the 90 days and were lost from eBay Seller Hub. TL still functional and very useful listing saving tool for me and I will continue to use as long as able and/or until eBay comes up with a better solution than the current 90 day save-time for unsold listings.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

New Turbo lister

what is the new turbo lister  does it have a name  went to use my turbo lister  today and it no longer works  to up load items to ebay  

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

New Turbo lister

Turbo Lister was officially retired by eBay and as of July 15th is no longer supported by eBay. However, as per eBay's statement:

"Turbo Lister will remain on your computer, and Turbo Lister won't be able to upload or download from eBay..."

TL can still be used to store listings, create new listings for a later copy & paste. All that data and info remains for as long as TL remains on your computer....

eBay has recommended sellers use SixBit, but it IS NOT FREE, although there is currently a free trial available for SixBit.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

New Turbo lister

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

-----------------------------------------
Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 9 of 9
latest reply